Terms and Conditions
PRE-O-PORTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before using our web store please read carefully these terms and condition (“Terms”), which constitute a legally binding agreement between you, designer and Pre-o-Porter. Pre-o-Porter marketplace platform is run by Pre Production OÜ a limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of Estonia, registry code 14041340, address Koidu 122, Tallinn, 10139, Estonia (“Pre-o-Porter”, “us”, “we”). Pre-o-Porter provides a marketplace type of platform for designers to provide custom manufacture of various apparel.
I. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Website.
You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature throughout the Website.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your right to use the Website and our services.
II. THIRD PARTY APPAREL
You hereby acknowledge that Pre-o-Porter is as a platform offering custom manufacturing services of apparel. When ordering products Pre-o-Porter merely acts as an agent between you and the designer and will not be responsible for the performance of duty of designer, including, but not limited to, the quality of the apparel and timeliness of delivery.
III. CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENT
To place a purchase order upon finding the desired item you must choose the model, size and other specifications and click “Add to Cart” following the instructions thereafter. Upon submitting the order and delivery information required you will be directed to the payment centre. The order has been placed once you have entered the required information and paid the requested fee in full. We will confirm the order by sending the electronic receipt to the e-mail address you have provided.
1. Prices of the products provided in our platform, shown in Euros, are indicated beside relevant products. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery fee will be added additionally to the price and will be presented to you once you fill out the details regarding delivery location.
2. If ordered goods cannot be manufactured or delivered Pre-o-Porter will inform you of the fact and return any paid sums immediately.
3. Please note that depending of your location; the delivered products may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. If necessary, please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
1. You acknowledge that certain products may be provided in campaigns, whereby the apparel will be manufactured only if a sufficient number has been ordered in a time frame set out by the third party seller. In such case, if the sufficient number is not reached, the apparel will not be manufactured. You may cancel your order at any time until the end of campaign by following the instruction in your order menu or sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
1. Delivery length and fees are dependent on the destination and method of delivery. The fee and estimated delivery length will be presented in the checkout menu after choosing the delivery destination and method.
2. The designer will make every effort to deliver your order within estimated timescale. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside their control for example, material or production shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays, software or technical failures or higher than anticipated demand.
VII. NO RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE CUSTOM MADE AND MANUFACTURED ACCORDING TO THE SPECIFICATIONS SET OUT BY YOU. THUS, ONCE THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF THE ORDERED PRODUCT HAS STARTED YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT WITHIN 14-DAYS PERIOD.
VIII. DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
1. If the product has a defect that existed already at the moment of delivery of the product, or does not conform to the colour, size or other specifications as described in the product info or established by you in the order, please contact directly the designer. If you cannot reach the designer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the product purchased is defective or does not correspond to the specifications agreed, the designer will repair or replace the product. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced, the purchase fee and postal charges will be returned.
3. Please bear in mind that you must inform designer of any detected shortage no later than in 15 days of discovering the shortage. The designer will remain liable for the shortages described in this section for maximum of two years from delivering you the product.
4. Please note that the designer is not responsible for shortages, which have appeared due to wrong usage of the product or if the product has physically worn off due to normal usage or if you have not notified us of the defect within the aforementioned timeframe.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Pre-o-Porter services and the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and, other than expressly set out in these Terms, without warranties of any kind.
2. Although we are striving to provide you as quality services as possible, we do not warrant that our Website will be error-free and uninterrupted. We assume no liability for non-operability or impaired accessibility to the Website due to, but without limitation to, technical difficulties or dependence on the services of the third parties.
3. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Pre-o-Porter and our directors, employees, partners and agents, are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, any loss arising from ordering products from designers via the Website and/or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pre-o-Porter and our employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of (i) your use and access of the Website, by you or any person using your account and password; (ii) a breach of the Terms, or (iii) content posted on the Website or in the course of providing services.
XI. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Pre-o-Porter. Pre-o-Porter has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 14 days notice on the Website prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use the Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If any of the provisions of the Terms proves to be void or voidable, or is or becomes invalid in full or in part for any other reason, the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to apply in full. Pre-o-Porter will replace the invalid stipulation by a stipulation that is valid and whose legal consequences, in view of the substance and purpose of the Terms, correspond as much as possible to those of the invalid stipulation.
XIV. GOVERNING LAW
The Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Estonia, without regard to any choice of laws or conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any lawsuit arising from or related to the Website shall be brought exclusively to courts located in Tallinn, Estonia and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
1. In case of any questions or if you wish to submit a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. If you are an EU citizen and have a complaint unrelated to the quality or delivery of your ordered product, you may also submit a complaint via the EU online dispute resolution platform, which can be accessed here. Information on the proceedings can be also found on the same page.